Constance A. Morrison
DNP JD MBA CNS-PMHNP BC FAANP
Attorney, Psychotherapist, Doctor of Nursing,
Forensic Scientist, Educator, Consultant, Fellow of the American Academy of
Nurse and the LawSeminars
Malpractice, Forensic Science, Disaster Preparedness,
Risk Management, and Communications.
Nursing and Health Care Experience
Nurse Administrator / Director of Nursing
- Held positions in Acute and Chronic Joint
Commission Accredited Hospitals.
- Negotiated Union contracts for
management and Unions.
- Supervised and managed both large and small staff.
- Developed and managed department operating budget.
- Developed and implemented facility policy and
- Administrator, Supervisor and Staff Nurse in
rehabilitation and long term care facilities.
- Conducted surveys for the Council on Aging and prepared quality of care assessments.
- Held clinical staff nursing positions at acute,
chronic, geriatric and psychiatric facilities, Red Cross (blood program) Nursing, Rehabilitation
- Grief Counselor, Adult Group and
Individual Therapy involving Post-Traumatic Stress
Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Mood Disorders, Community Psychiatric
Mental Health and Crisis Intervention.
- U.S. Army Reserve Nurse Corps - Honorable Discharge
Captain - 373rd General Hospital
- Clinical Nurse, Section Chief Nurse - University
of Massachusetts Medical Center,
- Professional Recruiter 445th General
Hospital, Providence, RI